Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 more days to go..

counting down...

5 more days to go.
for all of us to be the last year of school.
it's been like a dream for me.
time passes so fast.

although, i had also changed school.
but SEPAKAT will still be part of my memory
though it's only 3 months we been together.
I miss it. I do. I really really do.

and thanks for those who make some time for me
durin this school holiday time.
once again thanks for the memory =)

wish all of you good luck in the coming 2010!

work harder. and don't always ponteng and naughty dy.
our only last chance to fight.

May success be all of us.

by ♥,
cclia

2 comments:

  1. cc~
    i will change geh~~
    if u got sms to me~~
    haha~
    coz u thn me change~
    lolx-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. really bo?? =) xD
    you are the one who change the background?
    want faint liao lar see dao keep move @@

    ReplyDelete